ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6 is free today...

Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6 is free today...

Now you can edit photos, create vector drawings, build web graphics or Flash animations in one versatile graphics tool.
    Between midday Saturday December 29 and midday Monday December 31, you can Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 6, worth $89, for FREE!

You can get get this full product, worth $89, completely free of charge, today only at http://giveaway.downloadcrew.com/
    Last edited by Strandy; 01-04-2013 at 09:51 PM. Reason: expired link - disabled

Thank you for that! I'm grabbing it now! (big smiles!!!)

Thanks for posting this! I just installed it and I think it will be of great help in my sticker creation.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Thanks for the tip. Got it for my pc. Note: For those on a mac you will have to have a Windows partition to use it.

Yes. thank you! But I have a Mac. I had a PC emulator on it but the crazy thing kept producing kernel panics several times a day. I've seen there are fixes to it, but it's not something I want installed at this time. I'm going to give Bootcamp a go instead later when I'm done with this job.

So for now I can only say thanks, but I can't take advantage of this one. But thank you indeed! Looks like a great find!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I have been using Xara for more than ten years. It is, IMO, THE best vector drawing programme by a large margin. It is much better than Illustrator and there is nothing close to it for Macs. It is the only regret I have about switching to Mac. The UI in Xara is superb. If you use vector graphics ... grab it! It is now owned by a large German company (Magicks?) and contrary to my expectations they are working seriously to develop it. There are even rumours of a Mac version. I don't believe it, but I keep my hopes up

I have also tried Windows virtual machines (Parallels and VMWare Fusion) but they don't work for me either, and I am fairly computer savvy.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Hypotaxis, what about bootcamp? have you tried the free one built into the OS?

Haha - typical. They wait for me to have just bought version 2013 and then offer a free older one. Loaded it just before Christmas but haven't had time to get to know it at all yet. Have been hearing good things about Xara for so long I thought I had to get it. Did get the benefit of a special offer that meant it only cost about 55 (uk).

However this freebie does mean I can grab this and load it on my other system quite legitmately. Great spot of a great offer. Thanks.
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Thanks, I am running Windows 7 using Parallels 8 on my iMac and it runs great.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Got it! What a great sticker and stencil tool.