ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My copy of ArtRage free to anyone who wants it

My copy of ArtRage free to anyone who wants it

Since my previous thread was closed (apparently irking the admins here) I'm offering my copy of ArtRage to anyone who would like to give (or receive) it as a gift. It was given to me as a gift so I really don't need any compensation. This useless program may be obtained by simply being the first to Email me. I'll even pay the postage to get it out of my house. Unfortunately, they don't let you post an Email address here so that presents a bit of a problem. If anyone has a solution, simply reply. And no, I'm not going to give out my mailing address so there needs to be a different solution. But all of you ArtRage users who have so cleverly designed your little drawings will no doubt find a way to obtain my copy. Think.

Try "whateveryouremailiswhereveritiscom"

We ArtRage users will know what to do with the 's.

(EDIT) - Not sure it'll work though.
    Last edited by Someonesane; 12-29-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Hahahaha. Nice slapstick! Fetch hither the rubber mallet and wacky sound effects. We got a show!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You Funny! Isn't the world a crazy place? :0)

Right you are, little lady. . . Zany antics abound. Step right this way. . . don't be shy. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Your previous thread was closed to avoid a long thread full of people insulting you, not because we were annoyed with your posting. It's a shame you've chosen to continue sabre rattling.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.