ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For my mom

For my mom

Name:  crocus.png
Views: 264
Size:  361.8 KB
    I found out yesterday (Christmas), that my mom died 2 days ago. My step dad, being a jerk didn't tell me and had her funeral the following day so I wouldn't find out. I can't even go see her in a cemetery because her ashes are locked in his house. Wonderful family I had. Anyway, she liked purple and crocuses. So I made these for her. It's the best I can do for my level of experience. I did it in pencil and the palette knife. I somehow doubt that she's reading Artrage forums though.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    I found out yesterday (Christmas), that my mom died 2 days ago. My step dad, being a jerk didn't tell me and had her funeral the following day so I wouldn't find out. I can't even go see her in a cemetery because her ashes are locked in his house. Wonderful family I had. Anyway, she liked purple and crocuses. So I made these for her. It's the best I can do for my level of experience. I did it in pencil and the palette knife. I somehow doubt that she's reading Artrage forums though.
    Wonderful painting. A fitting tribute for your Mum.

Best wishes for wonderful 2013.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

Sorry to hear. My condolences. They're lovely by any level of experience. You're her son.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's delicate and beautiful and a lot of heart coming out there. Sorry for your loss and for the horrible injustice and insult to you at this time of your grief and loss. Talk about adding insult to injury. Just awful. May you find goodness and mercy and hope to comfort you during this tragedy. Take care and be well friend.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 12-27-2012 at 06:00 PM.

So sad on lots of levels. Remember your mum for what she meant to you, not what was done to you.

Lovely painting.

So sorry for your loss. I lost my mom the day before Easter this year, so I can empathize with you in a way! Everyone has a different story, I know. My heart goes out to you!

This is so lovely,such delicate colours.
    Sorry for your loss at what should be a happy time of year.
    Geoff

Thumbs up

I also am sorry fo ryour loss but you have painted a lovely tribute to your Mom

Gms, I'm sorry for your loss. The most important thing is forgiveness and your true spirit - absolute love. Your Mom knows and sees these beautiful flowers. She wants you to know she is always with you.
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present

Gms, words fail me, to express my sadness at your loss and what you have endured. I echo the expressions of condolence already recorded by fellow forum members. Your painting shows such tenderness. I feel sure your mum must have known you loved her.