ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A question to Art Rage team.

A question to Art Rage team.

Can I discharge ARage in a Tablet that is not an Apple IPAD???

Puedo descargar ARage en una Tablet que no sea una IPAD de Apple?
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

The desktop version of ArtRage should run on any tablet computer that has the appropriate operating system (Windows or Mac OS X). The only catch with this is that Windows 8 computers that only have the Windows App Store available and do not have a Desktop mode can't run the software.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Matt: thank you very much for the reply.
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

I Want to add:

...which means ArtRage won't work on Windows 8 tablets with ARM CPU, but only
    on W7 and W8 tablets with Intel CPU.
    Kunst muss nicht immer kompliziert sein!

The best choice

Quote Originally Posted by narf View Post
    ...which means ArtRage won't work on Windows 8 tablets with ARM CPU, but only
    on W7 and W8 tablets with Intel CPU.
    Thank you so much narf, for your comment.
    My dad, Damasocl, is evaluating the purchase of a tablet. And, honestly, I have not enough data for advice him.
    If he purchase an Apple device, what are the additional costs, say annually, bi-annually, he has to consider for updating issues (for de iOS, for the device, or for Art Rage).

We understand there is no warranty about working completely seamlessly on Windows devices. Are we right?
    A few months ago, I remember having read a few comments in this site (don't remember the topic or thread) about people asking for Art Rage for Android. Is there any posibility for expecting Art Rage for android?

Thank you in advance! and have a Happy new yer!
    "It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Terre des hommes, 1939)

We know that ArtRage works properly with a standard Windows 8 system but there have been cases where drivers for input devices like external tablets have been incompatible with the current standard and caused problems temporarily while the driver manufacturer updated them. While we can't guarantee we work with every peripheral in general there shouldn't be a problem.

We are currently working on an Android version of the application but I don't have a timeline for completion at this point, I should be updating the Android thread in our suggestions forum soon.

Hope that helps!
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Yes, that helps

Thanks also for that info. My query was whether ArtRage Studio Pro was compatible with Windows 8 on a new PC (as of Jan 2013). Will go ahead with buying it as soon as the PC is up & running.
    Can't wait!

My Art Rage Pro works with my 3 week old Windows 8 computer.