ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Digital Storytelling using ArtRage - Make Your Mark

M. Aster Guest

Digital Storytelling using ArtRage - Make Your Mark

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  62.2 KBName:  02.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  240.7 KB

I am working on an e-book on Digital Storytelling. The name of it will be "Every Picture Tells a Story - Make Your Mark". I will use ArtRage for graphics and designing and publish it as pdf and html5.

The e-book will take me through a history of my ideas on the subject of storytelling as well as stories from my own life. It will also be a story about my trials and errors on using ArtRage in different ways.

Now and then I will add some pages here to show the progress. That's about all it is about; Graphic & Digital Storytelling. Nothing more.

Love and Peace be with You.

Excellent graphic M.Aster, with lots of clever detail. You are very talented. Will look forward to more.

M. Aster Guest

A story within the story (another page)

Name:  manuscript.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  35.0 KB

I am currently working on a "story within the story" to make me some understanding of the production/process of original art in ArtRage. So I wrote this manuscript to guide me.
    Last edited by M. Aster; 12-28-2012 at 09:20 PM.

M. Aster Guest

Nex page: The storyboard

Name:  storyboard.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  47.5 KB

The manuscript guided me in making a storyboard/thumbnail sketches of the 12 pictures original art that will be the Digital Story called "Doggy".

M. Aster Guest

tracing my sketch

Name:  tracing.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  35.2 KB

This is the next page about creating original art, tracing a thumbnail sketch, for my "Doggy" story.