ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The end of the world

The end of the world

The world may or may not end tomorrow but I feel like it will. I can't find the stylus for my Bamboo. It's possible one of the dogs found it, I've looked all over the house. I posted it to friends on facebook but they just don't grasp the seriousness like folks here will. If I can't find that one I can't afford another one for months.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

A New Documentary From the BBC: "Sorry Teach But My Dog Ate the Appocalypse Now"
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Well, the world didn't end, I think, and my stylus has been found. The dogs, although miscreants have been proven innocent.

Glad it got sorted. You sound like you may already be aware of this, but in dealing with a pooch and a crime, this is standard police interrogation procedure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu3XG0QuM7s
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Doesn't work, mine lie like dogs, but then they are. My ferrets are worse. One stole my glasses because they were shiny and dragged them under a chair. I couldn't find them for a month.

lost my pen to the dog. I think it may have been my scent deeply embedded into the plastic by sweat and fingerprints. She didn't mind chewing the thing to smithereens. Got a replacement pen for 30+ dollars from Wacom. I couldn't get too mad at her, but I think she knew I was not happy about it. We had a few conversations about the behavior, keeping in mind that the manual says never to shame your pitbull.
    Mine is half golden retriever so I appealed to the more reasoning and socially responsible side of her. Now I am off to try and google smithereens, may be a picture of my old pen there in small fractured pieces.

My mutts have been falsely accused and have been proven innocent. Now I have to make up for the injustice.

Name:  Intous4.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  10.9 KBNo worries, those pens are tough, here's my intous after Dutch tried to eat it for lunch and it still works

Oh yuck. I had a pic of one of my keyboards, my parrot figured out how to open 2 locks of his cage, parrots, particularly greys are famous for that, and had a little romp through my office. He chewed up several cd jackets with serial numbers and then delicately remove almost every key from the keyboard and placed them in a neat pile.