ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tempest for Piano in C

Tempest for Piano in C

Well, if the world is ending 12-21-12 then this will be my last painting. I haven't found any Mayans to talk to and confirm this so, I think it's all BS. I will post an Artrage painting 12-22-12. TJ............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tempest for Piano in C.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	71705  

Chopin......Nocturne. c. Miner

Chopin......Nocturne. c. Miner

Pleyed. By. Valatina. Ogoshina.

Nice one Tony, love to know how you mange to get your musical instruments looking so sharp, like the keys in this one.
    I also agree I don't believe in all the hype over the end of the world.
    Geoff

nice work Tony.. very appropriate to the occasion...

Dali's got nothing at all on you. Quite the surrealist image. Painted with an islander's consciousness. I feel like as one is fleeing for high ground, it's like sweeping a finger across the keys to higher pitch (no pun intended).

Yes, I think Dec 21st should be named "Take a Mayan to Launch" day. Has anyone ever thought that the calendar ended because the fellow ran out of rock to carve his glyphs into? I mean, has anyone ever thought of looking for the second rock on the third rock? Heh.

This is a very cool image and great technique. The waters and sky are particularly good.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks all for the great comments, as I stated, I will post 12-21-12. No end of the world. How can anyone take seriously predictions from a vanished society that languished in human sacrifices. Unfortunately with the violence prone society we live in someone, somewhere, today will be the end of the world for them through some form of gun related violence. Even if guns were banned completely people will kill with stones or bare hands. Merry Christmas.........TJ
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Australia had strong gun control imposed after Martin Bryant killed 35 people in Tasmania years ago. Our then Prime Minister began an amnesty and buy back program, and only those who had 'legitimate' use for a gun could keep them. Definitely no automatic weapons. We had footage of thousands of guns being crushed.

We feel no need to have them in our homes for protection. Sydney NSW seems to have a bit of shoot-at-houses culture going at the moment but no-one seems to get hit... or rarely. Probably drug related sabre rattling.

I would love to see gun control happen in the US.

Really love this one Tony, the keys are exceptional