ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Resizing Windows in Mac

Resizing Windows in Mac

Hi - I purchased ArtRage Studio Pro a while ago but after a few attempts got frustrated and quit. Trying again because I really like the iPad app.

My Window size is too big - I can't resize it. It runs pass my computer monitor and I can't see the brushes panel due to my Dock blocking it.

I tried changing the resolution of my screen but it doesn't work. The top part of the app (where the x - + buttons) disappear and I can't close the app either unless I do a Command Q.

Advise?

Thanks!
    Stevie

If it's opening and it's too large, go to Edit -> Preferences and from the menu button at the top right choose to reset preferences to default. Close and relaunch ArtRage.

If it's still too large, that's rather odd. What screen resolution are you using on your Mac?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks. Resetting to default helped. I was using the largest possible screen setting size. I don't know why the screen went under the title bar. i couldn't get my mouse up there to change.

Thanks!