ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Waltz in C#m

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Waltz in C#m

    another along the lines of the classical..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waltz in C#m.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	520.7 KB 
ID:	71683  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    I love the colors and patterns

    This is an exciting painting. Love it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,816
    Gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing your new paintings. :0)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,182
    C#m is the key of angels. Very interesting abstract, perplexing yet provacative, I can feel so many things going on. Well done.................TJ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    This is an exciting painting. Love it!
    Marilyn thanks for your enthusiastic support!...

    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing your new paintings. :0)
    dear copespeak, so happy you enjoy my abstracts..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyjazz View Post
    C#m is the key of angels. Very interesting abstract, perplexing yet provacative, I can feel so many things going on. Well done.................TJ
    thanks so much Tony... always special to get the take of musicians on work inspired by such..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    washington, usa
    Posts
    14,215
    Love it. Delightful mix of textures, shapes and colors.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Concord, California
    Posts
    6,836
    I've quite loved your musical excursions, Gary, this one a fine edition.
    // "Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well." - Byron
    //
    My ArtRage Paintings Here
    // My Comprehensive AR4 & 3 Thread Here
    64 bit Win8Pro, 16GB Ram, Intel i7 Quad Core - 8 threads; Wacom Intuios 4

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    Whatever is the meaning of C#m, I think this painting may be put among Your best ones, so well composed, textured, confined with boundaries and fences, so tangible .... There are steps, technique, practice and confidence ... just like what's needed in a waltz dance.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,943
    I like this one very much, looks like a great dance to me, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

    My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    Love it. Delightful mix of textures, shapes and colors.
    Thanks Albert so great to hear from you again... now if we could just pry you away from Facebook and get some new art on the forum... Happy Holidays!...

    Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    I've quite loved your musical excursions, Gary, this one a fine edition.
    Bryon thanks so much...they have been fun to work on while listening to some fantastic classical works.


    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Whatever is the meaning of C#m, I think this painting may be put among Your best ones, so well composed, textured, confined with boundaries and fences, so tangible .... There are steps, technique, practice and confidence ... just like what's needed in a waltz dance.
    Caesar that is a musical notation read in the scale of C-sharp minor... It is a waltz from Chopin one of my most favorite composers.. anyway your comment directly complements my intentions thanks so much..

    Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    I like this one very much, looks like a great dance to me, well done
    Katie.. so great to have you stop by and leave a note...(pun intended ).. Happy Holidays !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •