ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New Venture

New Venture

Hi all

I've just opened an Etsy shop where I'm going to be selling hand dyed yarn and fibre, sort of art meets alchemy meets knitting. I've used Artrage to produce my logos, banners and even the product labels, which shows how versatile it is.

I'd be pleased if you had a look at what I've been up to... can't imagine there's many knitters here but you never know. http://www.etsy.com/shop/WooSheeps

And thanks to MattRage for letting me put this here.

Woo Sheeps -- I love the inside joke. . . in fact I have no idea from whence that term came but you have been using it for a long while in a rather jocular way.

I am neither knitter nor pearler. But I can appreciate some groovy colors when I see them and those would make sensational sweaters and scarves and such. It'll be nice when people post pics of their newly done garments. And with your photography skills could easily put in some great shots with models or whatever. I even think if you get a shot of a sheep, you could tint the color of their wool on the hoof. Would be funny. . .

Best of luck with the venture, F-P!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi there Matey, I was wondering what happened to those Woo sheep now I know. They are colours of the rainbow and will makes beautiful jumpers, (no pun intended hehehe). Good luck I sincerley hope things go well for you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307