ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: I'm VERY impressed with Artrage 3 Pro....(and I'm a Photoshop CS user)

I'm VERY impressed with Artrage 3 Pro....(and I'm a Photoshop CS user)

I've used Photoshop since v3 many years ago. I've currently got CS5 running on my machine for photo editing.

I decided to try and draw/caricature style so I've gone through a few of the biggies in the digital paint world in the last week.

Well, I stumbled on to Artrage by accident and I'm glad I did!

It's exactly what I needed...a well coded, responsive and smooth, drawing/painting program that "just works" The controls and UI are laid out very intuitively and getting around and drawing is very very easy.

I was sold within the first day of using the trial, it's well worth the 60.00 it cost.

I'm looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it and seeing how it just gets better over time.

Welcome! Check out all of the forum. Lot of good advice and suggestions. I think you will find that Art Rage is an exceptional program. As you explore all the possibilities you will find yourself becoming more and more addicted to it.

Nice to see that Artrage impresses you also. It's really great software for our needs