ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a pretty lady

Just a pretty lady

My latest attempt at glamour, done in chalk, airbrush, a little watecolour and pen for hair . 3000 canvas.
    Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prettylady1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	386.5 KB 
ID:	71552  
    Last edited by limey-g; 12-09-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Lovely work! Teeth are hard to get just right, and you done a wonderful job on the eyes.

There is never any 'just a pretty lady' about a pretty lady, my friend. . . Their allure is like a shimmer in an opal, glint off a diamond, or the Dramamine with that tourmaline.

Another beauty, Limey-G. Her teeth are very well painted. Nothing slap-dash about it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Lovely work! Teeth are hard to get just right, and you done a wonderful job on the eyes.
    Thanks for that and yes I agree with you on teeth , so many tv personalities have over white teeth and many see this as the norm.
    So getting just the right shade can be sometime a little difficult, things like that I always do on a sep layer so things can be adjusted without upsetting other elements.
    Regards Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    There is never any 'just a pretty lady' about a pretty lady, my friend. . . Their allure is like a shimmer in an opal, glint off a diamond, or the Dramamine with that tourmaline.

Another beauty, Limey-G. Her teeth are very well painted. Nothing slap-dash about it.
    Thanks for that next time I will head it as " A special lady for D Akey."
    They are all special to me and I love the beauty found in the female form.
    Geoff

She is a very pretty lady and I love the way you have done her hair, great work once again Geoff
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    She is a very pretty lady and I love the way you have done her hair, great work once again Geoff
    Thanks Katie , glad you liked what I did, I think the time spent was worth while and so much enjoyment for me.
    Geoff

Really beautiful

You do such a nice job on these. I am still amazed at the use of chalk.

You use every single resource and tool of ArtRage to hit the target and You do achieve to get excellent, pictorial and photographic outcomes!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Geoff...you have truly become a master at painting these portraits...excellent !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.