ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Alien Series cartoons

Thumbs up Alien Series cartoons

Hi Ragers

I Just started this cartoon series for fun. Don't worry, it is just a cartoon. What if it was real? Whaaaaaaat ? No way, right...right? anyone? What would you do? Me? I would steal one of their
    ships and lightspeed my axx to Mars...... hehe Name:  Cover1aliens.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  52.3 KB

Hahahaha!! Sounds like you've too much time on your hands now the newsletter's done. Seriously, this is really well done! Talk about realistic! :0)

I totally dig it. Excellent work.

That was fun to read and to view, well done Bobbyray
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thumbs up Thanks

Thank you. I am glad you found it amusing.....with all of the talk on the net about aliens and UFOs and not used camps, I decided to have some fun with this one topic. It is just a cartoon funny that would not be too funny. Hu? My thought was, what would we do if aliens arrived? If they came in peace, would they hang out with us? Where? What would the interactions be like? If we are not alone....for how long? One day they would make contact, officially.....if they come in peace. If not, wo!

It is interesting to note that
    MNN.COMEarth MattersSpace 2010

Mazlan Othman, an alien ambassador, appointed by the United Nations

OK, if the UN has a plan for this just perhaps.........? Hu? Really? Yes, they did this. Also,

I believe in UFOs... and I've seen them': Former Canadian defense minister accuses American government of cover-up

By Daily Mail Reporter
    UPDATED: 02:22 GMT, 26 February 2011

• He says he'd get fired for his views if in office today
    • Claims U.S. military had weapons to use against UFOs and that aliens can help us learn about climate change

X-Defence Minister of Canada made an announcement: UFOs and Aliens exist.. Hu? What did he say? Yes they do and it is time to make it known, officially worldwide. He did as a citizen in the know, as he claims. He did not prove it though. SO here we are still, in the dark shadowy realm of the unknown.

What do you think of all of this
    ? Myself? I am open to actual intelligent ET or IT (inner earth) life forms existing because here on the surface of Earth, we do not use ours like we can or should for the betterment of life and all mankind. Perhaps, if they do come forth, we can finally learn something and a way to be better human beings. Hey, who knows anything for sure until it is proven or seen? What if?

Just a thought
    Share yours and any drawings/paintings on the subject here

Great work Bobby, you are a true Sci Fi addict....lol

Thanks Pat

Hi Pat

Yes I am more into "Space" art than Sci-fi.... I am experimenting a lot with all of the tools to get the effects I need..... thanks again.....