ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Move "edit layer color" to the layer menu.

Move "edit layer color" to the layer menu.

Perhaps that's not the right name, but the function under edit where you can edit a layers color,
    should, IMHO, be under the layer menu on the layer itself.

Also, when one paints in black there's no way of getting colour regardless of how you set the options, or am I missing something?
    Do I have to make it white first? Can't remember if it's the same problem there (not sitting at home right now).

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCrea View Post
    Also, when one paints in black there's no way of getting colour regardless of how you set the options, or am I missing something?
    Do I have to make it white first? Can't remember if it's the same problem there (not sitting at home right now).
    Check mark the "Colorize with Paint Color" option, then play around with the "Brightness" and "Color" options. For example, if you had a pure black image, and then selected pure red in the color picker, you could set the Brightness to 75%, and the "Color" to 100%, in order to change the images color to nearly pure red (my test came out to: Red-255, Blue-001, Green-001).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colorize.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	71535
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Ahaaaaa!

Great tip! Tnx!
    That had me baffled.