ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mirroring

Mirroring

Hi. I ran into a problem. I had drawn a shape I wanted to make a mirrored copy of.
    Copying was a matter of Ctrl C and Ctrl V, but i did not find any command to mirror or flip horizontally.
    Does anyone knoew how to do this?

Rob

Here is your solution.

Name:  Flip Horizontal.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  76.2 KB
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Thanks for the tip.
    Right clicking was a thing I had not thought of.''Thanks,

Rob

Hehe, same thing happens to me regularely. It's a norman-thing, like a norman door. There's no hint that there's more options, you have to know (or experiment).
    Perhaps there should be a little marker at the border you could click to find the menu?
    *moving to suggestions*

You can also draw around a specific item in a layer with the selection tool. Next switch to the transform tool and touch inside the area you have just selected and you will have the same options again but now they will only affect that one small part of a layer you selected.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thanks, Markw, that's a good tip too.

Rob