ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

"All those moments will be lost ... like tears in rain."

Brett

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tears in rain.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	490.9 KB 
ID:	71510

Visit my gallery here.

=========

With Your second lady portrait of a woman, with a colder palette this time, You kept the very high artistic level of the painting and of the style of the first one. For some more intuitive rather than rational or actually similar style elements, You reminded me of the paintings pertaining to Der Blaue Reiter expressionist movement. Another exquisite and meaningful artpiece indeed!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

what a wonderful series you have begun... such great color and artistic expression quite a delight...

very nice

Brett

Thanks for sharing this. It is very interesting indeed and nicely done.

I can hear the refrain from a plein aire watercolorist at the opposite end of MacArthur Park, somewhere downstream of the cake: "Someone left the paint out in the rain, Bladerunner."

Great album cover. I definitely get the 'nature reflecting the inner emotional space' that clues the viewer in in cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WHx0B90FUc

Very emotional.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream