ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Does ArtRage have it so when you make curves and so forth it won't 'auto correct'?

Does ArtRage have it so when you make curves and so forth it won't 'auto correct'?

Back story: I'm used to playing with photoshop but no longer have that program. I needed a new tablet and this one came with artrage. Talk about excitement.

Problem: Does ArtRage have it so when you make curves and so forth it won't 'auto correct'? How do I go about changing so whatever line I create stays or am I stuck with it fixing every line I make?

Hello and welcome krpmarley
    As I've only had the misfortune of using PS a few times, I'm not exactly sure what correcting you refer to but the only time ArtRage will step in and automatically adjust a line you make is with the Pen Tool. It's default "smoothing" is 10%.
    To adjust, open the "Settings" panel when using the Pen Tool and adjust "Smoothing" to taste.
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-12-02 at 18.53.16.png
Views: 562
Size:  44.7 KB

That was exactly what I was talking about!!! Thank you soooo much <3 with wings. Excitement!