ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Layer opacity slider?

Layer opacity slider?

Small thing, probably already in v4.0 but...
    ...could the opacity setting for layers get a slider? Just quicker and more in-line with the rest of the interface.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaCrea View Post
    Small thing, probably already in v4.0 but...
    ...could the opacity setting for layers get a slider? Just quicker and more in-line with the rest of the interface.
    The ArtRage Studios (ArtRage 3) already has this, actually. As shown in the image below, if you left click and drag the dial in the lower left corner of a layer preview, you can manipulate the percentage level of that layers opacity.

Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

*sigh* reply lost in cyberspace...

Anyway, thank you someonesane!
    I was so sure I only dremt that feature but now that I think about it, I just don't use it that often.
    Every time I post here, I find out it's already in AR one way or another

the one that AR uses is better than other software. I wish I had this slider in gimp, where the sliders are a pile of crap - just try gimp and try to adjust your brush size

Damn thing takes 1/3 of the screen and is as precise as a blind man in daylight
    Last edited by blurymind; 01-09-2013 at 06:09 AM.