ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gift for Joey Matthews

Wink Christmas gift for Joey Matthews

I packed in a framed poster the drawings I quickly made on the Project thread to answer our mate Joey's request to have the caricatures of a few of his soccer team players (based on his pictures, since I didn't know them).
    I hope Hanzz and Jonwood may forgive me for my limited caricature-making skills ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FramedPlayersCaricature.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	413.5 KB 
ID:	71440  
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-29-2012 at 02:26 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Its always a pleasure to view your artwork Cesare and this one is sooooooooo good although I prefer Rugby to football.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You, dear Katie! I like Rugby too, although it's not a major sport here in Italy this far. Nonetheless we now take part to the Six Nations, to the world championship and we succeeded to almost beat Australia last week; actually we stopped at about 20 cm from a touch down at the end of a match where we recovered on the scoring all over the second half.
    We also played quite well recently against the mythical All Blacks team (but eventually got exhausted and lost with most of difference built up by them on the last quarter).

There's nothing limited about your art Caesar, these clearly show how talented you are.

I really appreciate the time you put into these, also the kindness you shown. As far as Christmas gift comes these are wonderful and I can't thank you enough.

You're welcome, dear Joey, and thanks.

You have done a great job Caesar one i would be proud to put my name to,and I expect Hanzz would say the same...BRAVO

Nicely done Caesar you are a man of many talents.
    Geoff

Caesar Ho. Ho. Ho. Juv. Juv. Juv.

Very amusing and quite a respectable offering. I don't know the characters/players, but it's quite credible. Keep at it. You're getting better and better all the time.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you, dear Jonwood. A most flattering comment indeed by a caricature master like You.

I'm not sure i've got many talents, dear Geoff, except that of some versatility to pursue to some extent what i like. Anyway, thank You, dear friend!

Dear ATPlus, it's not my Juventus, but Joey's Notts County soccer team, a British one, not among the major ones as far as I know. Thank You!

I don't know them either, dear D Akey, except for the pictures Joey provided in the Project section to request such caricatures, so I cannot say much about their likeness, especially the psychological one. Not sure I'm getting better, certainly faster than ever at sketching/ drawing caricatures, I feel, my dear friend. Thank You!