Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Artrage Pen-Only Toolbar is ready!

Noob question on Pen-Only Toolbar

Thank you for producing the Pen-Only Toolbar! I am loving it--especially the hover icon functionality!! Is there a way to save my hover icon layout to open automatically next time I open the Pen-Only Toolbar?

Pen-Only Toolbar Question:

Thank you for producing the Pen-Only Toolbar! I am loving it--especially the hover icon functionality!! Is there a way to save my hover icon layout to open automatically next time I open the Pen-Only Toolbar?

Pen-Only Toolbar No longer Working!!!

I was mostly happy with the Pen-Only Toolbar, until I went into Advanced Options and changed one of the toolbar buttons to represent a different painting tool. After saving and restarting, the toolbar will no longer open. I thought of uninstalling the program and Auto Hot Key so I could reinstall the programs, only to find they cannot be uninstalled. The download link you provided now takes me to a page with the suspicious green download button, which says it will "run scan of PC" as a last step, so I avoided it. I am running ArtRage 4.5 demo on a Compaq with a dual-core Pentium processor, and a good deal of RAM.
    Oh, and by the way, I really love how I posted twice previously to this thread, and received no response. I guess I don't know the secret password or handshake.

You should be able to remove programs via the Control Panel > Add/remove programs (wording varies depending on which version of Windows you have).

The toolbar itself is a very old, unofficial, project and the creators aren't always around in the forums anymore. It may not be fully compatible with your system, hence the weird behaviours.

If you can't afford to wait for someone to check in, you could try contacting the creators directly via PM, but they may not see it quickly, or be able to help. This is a three year old add-on, and the fact it still works at all is impressive!

You can see both of them posting here:
    https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...997#post457997

jeremZgl...The Pen Only Tool bar was produced and offered by an ArtRage user, Steve B, more than 4 years ago. It is not offered by the ArtRage developers and is not part of the ArtRage software but is a third party add-on. I haven't seen Steve B around this forum in quite some time though someone else may have. If you are having problems with this add on I would go to the beginning of this thread and try contacting Steve B through some of the links in those early posts. I have no idea if his Pen Only Tool Bar is still supported by him. It is a windows only software and I am on a Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    You should be able to remove programs via the Control Panel > Add/remove programs (wording varies depending on which version of Windows you have).

The toolbar itself is a very old, unofficial, project and the creators aren't always around in the forums anymore. It may not be fully compatible with your system, hence the weird behaviours.

If you can't afford to wait for someone to check in, you could try contacting the creators directly via PM, but they may not see it quickly, or be able to help. This is a three year old add-on, and the fact it still works at all is impressive!

You can see both of them posting here:
    https://forums.artrage.com/showthrea...997#post457997
    Thank both of you for responding to my complaint. It was directed at Stephan Berry, not ArtRage, since I knew that ArtRage is not related to the Pen-Only Toolbar. This would not be the first time I reacted too quickly to not getting a reply right away. Seems to be a habit of mine. I didn't mention that I am using windows 10, and maybe that is the issue with the toolbar program. I will contact him for further info on that. Thanks again for getting back to me.

Will this work on Artrage 5?

Hi. I use it currently on ArtRage 5. It seems to work fine for me, although I havn't tried all of its options with ArtRage 5. It certainly hasn't caused any problems for me.

Where did you get it?
    The link on someonesane's post in art supplies is broken

Hi. Unfortunately I am unable to post the link. Although I have been a forum member for some time, I rarely make any posts and I am therefore blocked from posting any links sorry. I got it from mediafire.

update - search for it in your browser and select the link to Surface pro artist .com it will provide a link to mediafire.

Hope that helps.
    Les
    Last edited by postmodernist; 04-02-2017 at 04:15 AM.