ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 3 is the magic number ..............

3 is the magic number ..............

SORRY FOR THE DULLNESS..........is thata word ? ........ anyhow ............3 newish piccies for your perusal.......... all done on lappy with fingermouse .........i know insanity rules eh ? .............

speggie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lady Greystone.1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	295.9 KB 
ID:	71376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colonel Coat.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	71379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paintbox.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	279.5 KB 
ID:	71378  

Nice ones Speggie, old bean old sock. . .

The last one is a sort of psychic self-portrait perhaps? Other than the style, it reminds me some of the old Zap Comix. Oozing with editorial point of view, and I think it's the nipples on the queen bee that tell the tale, not to mention how the lad with the palette thinks he is seen by her and others in this context of the discoteque? Really cool caricature of that moment some of us have experienced.

The other two are very cool as well. You've really matured your style especially in the first one. The second one is really haunting. You would make a great portrait artist for the edgy crowd. It's rather haunting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

An interesting selection, I am really drawn to the second one, just something about it.
    Geoff

Wonderful images in Your unique style! Expressions are either fierce, almost a ferocious mask or vague, lost, resigned as far as I can read them on these three main characters.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It's a mystery to me how a brain so differently wired from mine can speak to me so fluently. I have so frequently gotten lost in your works while feeling that you speak in a foreign language that I wish I understood.

So good to see your work once again Speggie, these are all terrific
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307