ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Project of sorts

Project of sorts

I'm hoping to find some kind folks who fancy a challenge or just enjoys having a go at something. (I apologize upfront if this is the wrong area/not allowed) Basically I'm not that talented enough to do anything digitally, so that leaves me pretty limited but I know this place is full of people who are really skilled while having a great creative spark. Would anyone be open to having a go at creating some characterchures? Just sketches like these will do Why? I'd like to use the images for a website i'm doing. I'll list a few people incase anyone is interested in taking part, thanks for reading. Jamel Campbell-Ryce Alan Judge Gary Liddle Dean Leacock Neal Bishop Yoann Arquin

Do You mean caricatures?
    I've no idea of who the people You cited are and I think that, if also other mates in here are in the same situation, it would be helpful if You attach here some photo-views of each of them for possibly encouraging to perform what You're looking for.
    What's the site address, BTW?
    Cheers
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Do You mean caricatures? I've no idea of who the people You cited are and I think that, if also other mates in here are in the same situation, it would be helpful if You attach here some photo-views of each of them for possibly encouraging to perform what You're looking for. What's the siteaddress, BTW? Cheers
    Yes I do, sorry about that.

Here's the link
    prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/

OK, now I see. BTW, what are they doing with the zebra uniform of the Juventus? Just kidding LOL
    I'll see what i can do although the great, specilized caricaturists here are Hanzz, Jonwood. Maybe You could address Your request to them to via PM ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-28-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    OK, now I see. BTW, what are they doing with the zebra uniform of the Juventus? Just kidding LOL
    I'll see what i can do although the great, specilized caricaturists here are Hanzz, Jonwood. Maybe You could address Your request to them to via PM ...
    LOL! There's a story behind Juves shirts, which are linked with us and last year we opened their new stadium with them but we've since took the idea of borrowing one of their choice designs in respect of our two clubs.

Our away shirt. Name:  545549_10151144919037983_1809920836_n.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  30.7 KB

I certainly appreciate that very much so, also thanks for suggestion regarding Hanzz & Jonwood.

Interesting information, dear mate.
    It really deserved a quick attempt on the first player then (although it's not that easy, not knowing them and with just one picture and view not so well enlightened to estimate the likeness).
    Here are the basic B&W and a color version.
    Obviously there are many caricature styles from the most essential linear one as for the comics to the most elaborated and features stretched ones. I cannot say I master them all decently enough.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giocatore1color.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	71401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giocatore1basic.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	175.8 KB 
ID:	71400  

Here's another one with a simplified comics style.

Name:	Giocator4basic.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	71403  

A last style excercise ....

Name:	Giocator6basic.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	71406  

The first one is truly amazing! I don't mean to take anything from the others either, as they all made me chuckle but the first is outstanding! The detail, level of attention and style works very well. The 2nd, I straight away knew who it was and the likeness in all of them are very close. It must be difficult, which I fully understand what you say. In person you can pick up the behaviour of the subject and are closely able to work on the detail but I honestly wasn't expecting something of this magnitude. Awesome stuff Caesar!

May I be cheeky and make one further request? If I'm not too forward/demanding. (which I don't mean to be)

Would you be willing to have a go at drawing two players pushing a broken wheelbarrow? With one player doing the pushing, whilst another is inside the wheelbarrow looking surprised/joy-some that the wheelbarrow's wheel has come off?

Neal Bishop
    Alternative 1 Alternative 2 Alternative 3

Lee Hughes

Alternative 1 Alternative 2

Sounds strange, to be honest it is but we have a song about the wheelbarrow and having seen your 3 pieces of art made the idea pop into my head. 'I had a wheelbarrow, The wheel fell off, I had a wheelbarrow, The wheel fell off' It's rumored this was sung due to opposite fans chanting and due to their accent it sounded like what we chant. Ever since it's sort of stuck with us and although we've fallen in terms of divisions, having spent quite awhile in the basement league we're finally managing to actually fix the broken wheelbarrow. So when things go wrong, we say the wheels fell off. (Sorry to go on)

Thank you very much sincerely,
    Joe

Something like this You mean?

Name:	PlayersCaricature.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	71438