ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a few practice landscapes

a few practice landscapes

I used ArtRage for iPad app, playing with and getting the hang of oil painting tool.

I know they're not amazing yet, but I'm an ArtRage noob and I'm confident I will get better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0473.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	238.2 KB 
ID:	71296   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0474.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	71297  

I'd say the loose, impressionistic style is leading you in the right direction.

thanks docsmith and kenmo! It's strange because my usual style is not very loose nor impressionistic at all. I think IMO the nature of the ArtRage oil painting tools lends itself best to this style, and I think it should be a shame to suppress this with too tight or too detailed rendering. Although I'm sure it's because I'm still relatively new to the program (I actually used the demo way back in 07 a few times, then forgot about it completely until now.) so I'm still kind of clumsy with it.

your paintings are so fresh you have the good eye, the good move the feeling inside

pleaz show more i love it

regards

stefff

I like the freedom you express here

I think it is very nice that you are capturing the joy of painting. I think they are very nice.

thank you Labonneanime and Marilyn Anne, you all are making me feel very welcome. I have another one coming up. Also I am trying to get used to the other tools, like watercolour and chalk tools and stuff...