ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Owl... mochuelo!!

Red face Owl... mochuelo!!

And here's my favorite bird, the owl (in spanish mochuelo, and little one: mochuelin ), is very common in my area, but not so easy to draw giving life, hope you like it. I must say that these works have a very high resolution and large size, but for obvious reasons, leave a sample of very small size and quality in this forum. You are free to comment. Thank you very much!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A beautiful bird and very well drawn. His eyes look like he's seen it all before. :0)

Thank you!! I wanted his eyes reflected the tranquility and intelligence that these birds have, and give him life!

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    A beautiful bird and very well drawn. His eyes look like he's seen it all before. :0)

your bird illustrations are really amazing... they have their own artistic feeling yet still remain illustrative in their accuracy.. not an easy thing to do.. I really enjoy your work!!

Red face

And I really enjoy your comments!!! thanks again, and yes... it isn't easy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    your bird illustrations are really amazing... they have their own artistic feeling yet still remain illustrative in their accuracy.. not an easy thing to do.. I really enjoy your work!!

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Great work on the feather, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307