Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bee-eaters

Thanks caesar for taking the time to make all these test!! now you can understand me. I'll go showing you some (not all... it can be boring!) of my works, and all your propositions are wellcome, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Actually I was thinking to something undefined creating a color/ tonal contrast, or, in the simplest form, just to an appropriate color behind (since I made the herebelow test), but I can see what You mean and the merits of Your choice to use an absolutely neutral and aseptic background for all the birds You'll show at Your exhibition.
    Looking forward to see a wondeful thread where You will hopefully collect all Your specimens!

thank you for yuor comment, all your words inspire me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Pixel View Post
    Wonderfully executed, love the rich textures and colors

Do you've shown my work to someone? that's a real honor, it's great, I'm glad he/she liked it. Surely you can see more of my work. I hope it please you, and your friend . Because I do this just for fun, not a job, and I haven't learned in any school. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Speaking as someone that enjoys detail in paintings, your bird paintings are superb , I look forward to seeing many more in the future.
    Geoff

Really so very beautiful and your paintings are a joy to view
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307