ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing in the snow

Playing in the snow

A quick painting of a Sibe enjoying a play in the snow .
    Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sibe2.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	477.3 KB 
ID:	71233  

This is charming.

I love the dog and the snow. It is so great that dogs love to play in the snow like this.

I like this painting...very nice...is that your dog?
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I was pretty sure it was one of Your magnificent and majestic sleigh dogs! Excellent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Man, that fur and those eyes. I feel like i just dropped into that movie with Liam Neeson, The Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    I love the dog and the snow. It is so great that dogs love to play in the snow like this.
    Thanks, yes Sibes love to play in the colder weather but I must admit many of them like to snooze on the kitchen mat.

Name:  sibes.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  95.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    I like this painting...very nice...is that your dog?
    Thanks, no this one belongs to a fellow breeder.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I was pretty sure it was one of Your magnificent and majestic sleigh dogs! Excellent!
    Thanks Caesar our breeding lines are very similar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Pixel View Post
    Man, that fur and those eyes. I feel like i just dropped into that movie with Liam Neeson, The Grey
    Yes the stare of those blue eyes can be a little scary.

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Outstanding painting....
    Thanks Ken

Great pictures...you must have an enormous dog food bill .... your painting is amazing except for one little thing that bugged me.... and that was the three little lollipop clouds in the sky they are too round and evenly spaced horizontally and vertically... if the sky was just left blue then all my attention would be on the fabulous painting of the Siberian..

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Great pictures...you must have an enormous dog food bill .... your painting is amazing except for one little thing that bugged me.... and that was the three little lollipop clouds in the sky they are too round and evenly spaced horizontally and vertically... if the sky was just left blue then all my attention would be on the fabulous painting of the Siberian..
    Thanks Gary , you mean you don't have skies like us out your way ! I agree with you I could not paint clouds if i tried in fact I am not into landscape in any way so you will have to excuse me on this one.
    Thanks mate
    Geoff

Geoff... no problem...I love your work and couldn't do a dog or portrait to save myself so I totally understand... this is a great action work...would be nice to see a couple more along this line. Maybe "actively sleeping by the fire??"