ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Yo Yo Yo... Im ready to meet and enjoy in depth convo's with many artist of life..

Talking Yo Yo Yo... Im ready to meet and enjoy in depth convo's with many artist of life..

hello lovely artist....

im new to artrage member forums, but ive had the bamboo pad since september... im trying to improve my skills as we all are... and quick question???? does anyone know how or if, i can change my pens plastic/tip b/c i believe it came with 4 little black pieces that appear to be tips, however i have yet to find away to open the pen... just asking..

here's a photo of something ive been working on, trying to make it appear more realistic... i encourage critique advice, but dont be an ass.... lol my style may be a tad different which is cool, b/c no 2 ppl are the same... but i love graffiti, and architecture.. i produce and engineer in a studio of many genre's of music... im artist as a lyricist aswell, i can release some pretty intense rhymes, and i play nearly every instrument.. just a lil 411 aboout me.... im open minded and very at peace with myself.. so if any 1 wants to chat or converse about diff things and you see a similarity im all for it!

here's a messy, work in progress photo im doing of a graffiti artist... prob about 20% done to what i can see it being by the time im content with it... plz offer your advice, and tips to making my art more inspirational and intense to the eye.. much love.. im a new memeber so just tryna meet some amazing ppl who are like me and share thoughts and expressions of artwork... i look forward to your response...

- A-wal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graffitiartistexport.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	71155

Dear Awal: wonderful work!!! I like a lot, and I feel so gald you have commented mine.
    I also have a bamboo tablet, to change the tips you just pull them out, you pull it out without more, in the package there is a metal piece that can help you to take the tip out. Then you must put the new one, pushing.

So much love for you!

Quote Originally Posted by AWAL View Post

hello lovely artist....

im new to artrage member forums, but ive had the bamboo pad since september... im trying to improve my skills as we all are... and quick question???? does anyone know how or if, i can change my pens plastic/tip b/c i believe it came with 4 little black pieces that appear to be tips, however i have yet to find away to open the pen... just asking..

here's a photo of something ive been working on, trying to make it appear more realistic... i encourage critique advice, but dont be an ass.... lol my style may be a tad different which is cool, b/c no 2 ppl are the same... but i love graffiti, and architecture.. i produce and engineer in a studio of many genre's of music... im artist as a lyricist aswell, i can release some pretty intense rhymes, and i play nearly every instrument.. just a lil 411 aboout me.... im open minded and very at peace with myself.. so if any 1 wants to chat or converse about diff things and you see a similarity im all for it!

here's a messy, work in progress photo im doing of a graffiti artist... prob about 20% done to what i can see it being by the time im content with it... plz offer your advice, and tips to making my art more inspirational and intense to the eye.. much love.. im a new memeber so just tryna meet some amazing ppl who are like me and share thoughts and expressions of artwork... i look forward to your response...

- A-wal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graffitiartistexport.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	71155

- It is the
    emotion that brings us closer to the reality, which is infinite and diverse. Antonio López García
    - What would life be if we did not have the courage to try something new? Vicent Van Gogh
    My Gallery

Awal, hello and welcome. To remove the nib you use the circular tool with a notch in it, it should have one included withe the nibs, if it didn't pull the old nib out with a pair of tweezers or pliers and push a new nib in place.
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hi. Awal. Like your. Bedroom. Scene. SLAINTE