I think the major achievement of this application is that it allows to recreate or virtualize the traditional act of painting in a new environment with new great possibilities and I wish that is the motivation for its future development. So never miss classic tools from the digital edition world originally designed precisely to produce results that make differentiation from traditional techniques of drawing and illustration, showing off modernism or new eras ... These tools are good for what they are and ArtRage is different from all of them, focusing merely on providing pictorial expression through modern new tools.
In this regard, the only tool I do miss in ArtRage is the concept of cloning (alternating multiple sources): paint cloning from other layers of paint (like Photoshop does) is a technique that allows the development of artistic pictorial expression from images without precedent in traditional methods. I would be very interested in the product if you incorporate this feature.
Congratulations to the developers.