ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: type tool options

type tool options

Hi..

Is there any more options for the type to change the space between letters/ line height/leading etc etc...

i like designing stuff kind of quickly and casually in artrage without using photoshop, but am coming up against the limitations of the type tool..

Matthew

No Matthew, I think that what you see in the settings panel is all there is.

Brett
    Visit my gallery here.

=========

You can change the text layer type with "Flatten To Paint". Then you are free to play around with altering single letters or words just like any other element in a picture.
    If I'm doing this I tend to make the text bigger than needed initially. Once its a paint layer, as with most things digital, its easier to scale something down if need be than to scale up.

You can change the font, text size, alignment and style ( bold, italic etc. ) but ArtRage doesn't have the ability to manipulate font leading, individual letter spacing and line height.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design