ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: This would totally knock my socks off!!!

This would totally knock my socks off!!!

What if, when we hold down 'ctrl' to drag out a "straight line rubberband", we could add holding down the 'alt' key and change the behavior to "circle lock" and be able to draw a perfect circle around the original point at the distance from said point where we pressed the 'alt' key?!?!

Would that not be cool!
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

That would be helpful, and with some sort of way to get the last stroke (in this case a circle) into the transform tool.
    It would mean that the user can create ellipses fast and easy. Mostly for quick sketching or concepts. But since that's what I do
    I'm biased

So, I'll see your circle tool and raise you a "last stroke transform"

Edit: I do realize that a stencil could do the job, it's what I usually do, just transform it and go, but it would be a nice feature none the less to be able to edit the last stroke.
    Last edited by MagnaCrea; 11-30-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Sounds interesting. Didn't use that feature. Will give it a try. Somehow I managed to do everything nice with no ctrl and stuff like that