ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Portrait: Video Capture

Portrait: Video Capture

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've been on these forums. But I thought I would come back on, and bring with me a video screen capture of a portrait I've drawn. The portrait is not technically finished yet, I'd still like to work on several different areas of it (Hard to put a picture down).

Here is the video:
    youtube.com/watch?v=Iev4ne1X9CE (Can't embed the video yet due to membership reactivation period)

An image of it can be found here:
    Attachment 70969

The screen capture was done, by firstly using Artrage to record my strokes, then playing it back once complete. In which I used Magix Move Edit Pro MX Premium (Bizarre name). However, it may have been easier to grab a screen capture with different software.

The music may seem a little odd, I generated it with Magix Music Maker MX Premium.

Any feedback is welcome. Cheers,

Adam

Thanks. My wheels are spinning for sure. I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowslake View Post
    Thanks. My wheels are spinning for sure. I want more.
    Thank you for your reply. I hope to produce more soon. I'm currently sorting out a back-log of website work after having all of my computers die on me. But my aim is to get more and better quality video up online.

Cheers,

Adam