Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pressure sensitive stylus ompatibility

Gallery
    View images
    Adding my vote for the JaJa please.

Gallery
    View images

looking for Pogo bluetooth support

For Ipad Mini. Is it available yet? If so, How do I set it up?

Gallery
    View images
    I just got a pogo because it said that it was working with artrage on pogos site and now I read that it's not. What's the deal. You should have pogo take you off the site. Back to sketchclub

I'm sure it is just me but I can't find the list of currently supported Bluetooth pressure sensitive styluses for ArtRage for iPod on the site -- can someone post the link please.

Also, does ArtRage for iPad work on the iPad Mini or does that device run ArtRage for iPhone?

Thanks.

Gallery
    View images
    Currently ArtRage for iPad supports the original Jot Touch. The current Jot Touch uses a different system and implementing support for it would have removed support for the old stylus on older iOS versions so we haven't implemented it yet. We're currently working supporting a wider range of available pressure sensitive styluses for a large update.

Regarding versions - The iPad version is the one you want for the iPad Mini.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images

Hex 3 JaJa

Since ArtRage iPad has support for Pogo and Wacom stylus will we get support for the JaJa in the future. Please!
    Last edited by Reddbear; 09-18-2013 at 07:12 AM.

Gallery
    View images

No Support for Jot Touch V2?

I'm wondering too see a support just for the Old Jot Touch! You want to say that supporting of old Devices(for a back-Compatibility?) is more important then stay up to Date?
    I mean jot touch 2 release was long time ago! ... Could you Tell me please, if you plan supporting Jot Touch v2 in the next update(s) / near Future or not?

Gallery
    View images
    We will be looking at supporting the new Jot touch system in a future update. At the time we released we would have had to remove support for a reasonable chunk of our user base who had purchased the older stylus already so we decided not to add support for the new stylus at that point in time.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    When can I use JaJa on artrage?....

I think more and more people want to finish their work between Desktop and ipad ...
    If Artrage doesn't support more stylus quickly , people will be forced to choice other software on Desktop and ipad for working more easily....

So many great APP on ipad is compatible with these existed stylus .. please let me own this more quickly or at least let me know when we can see this feature?

having a rough estimate is better than nothing ......

Gallery
    View images
    We don't have a release estimate right now.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.