Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pressure sensitive stylus ompatibility

Gallery
    View images

Pressure sensitive stylus ompatibility

Hello,
    i have artrage for iPad and recently bought a hex3 jaja pressure sensitive stylus. I would like to know if the artrage team is making or has any plans to make artrage compatible with that stylus. As far as I know adonit jot touch is the only pressure sensitive stylus compatible with artrage, but I don't want to buy it just for this reason when I already have one pressure sensitive stylus! Would you consider it if its not already in the pipeline? Thanks!

Gallery
    View images
    We're going to be looking at additional styluses in future updates and the JaJa stylus is among those. We'll let you know more when we've taken a look at the individual styluses.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    thanks!......

Gallery
    View images
    How soon will we get POGO Connect support?
    James Hall
    Hallstudios

Gallery
    View images

Pogo Connect

I was planning on starting a new thread asking about the Pogo Connect but I found this thread. On Ten one designs website they list Artrage as "coming soon" yet since I have had my pogo connect I have seen at least 3 updates for art rage and it has yet added support for the Pogo Connect. Is there a timeline or release date slated for this? I am anxiously awaiting this because Art rage is one of my favorite art apps on Ipad. That and Artstudio are the only 2 really good options. I own the pogo connect, Hex Jaja and Adonis Jot touch and I have to say by far the pogo connect is the best of the 3. It has so much more sensitivity than the other 2. I think you definitely should support it just on how awesome it is. It will enhance your software greatly. Thanks,

Kenzie

Gallery
    View images
    We certainly want to expand our range of supported styluses but we don't have a release date yet. We are planning on looking in to adding support in our next major revision but at this time I can't say exactly when that will be, or guarantee that it will be possible for any specific stylus.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Gallery
    View images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    guarantee that it will be possible for any specific stylus.
    The reason I bring up the Pogo connect is because on their website they have your app as "comming soon" listed to support their device. If I had some random stylus that never mentioned your software I would be asking if you are thinking of supporting it. But either they are lying and have no contact with you or knowledge that you will support there hardware or you do have some kind of arrangement with them so they can claim that your app will soon support there product.

The fact that ArtRage app was listed in supported apps on the Pogo Connect page leads me to believe that ArtRage would be supported.

The fact that it says "comming soon" also implies that soon it will be supported. So it doesn't support it at the moment but will shortly.

I just wanted to be clear about what I am asking. Here is a link to the Pogo connects website listing you as supporting their product.

www . tenonedesign.com/connect.php

Gallery
    View images
    I am just getting a new Dell XPS One Touchscreen and want to get a good stylis for it. What would you recommend?

Gallery
    View images
    Copespeak - I looked up what you're getting and I see that it's an all-in-one touchscreen desktop computer. For that you probably cannot use any pressure sensitive stylus - they are not designed to be used with desktop computer programs, I would instead recommend that you get a pen tablet, like a Wacom. If you are just beginning a Bamboo is a decent choice.
    Last edited by Kayness; 01-02-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi there Kayness, I do already have a Wacom Intuos 4, and am using that. I just wondered whether my touchscreen would respond to a pressure sensitive stylus as well.

I am loving my new big computer so far after a fortnight of using it properly, but have done no further research yet on the stylus.

Thanks very much for your input.