ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An unexpected guest at Halloween

An unexpected guest at Halloween

A subtly scaring guest with a somehow disquieting look .... Gentlemen, watch out to the trick because she may lead You to a dangerous tachicardia and to catch fire! LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diavoletta di Halloween.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	70863  
    Last edited by Caesar; 10-25-2012 at 02:29 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very imaginative Caesar, love the pumpkin style bra, she can come knock on my door for a candy treat anytime
    Geoff

Caesar...wow..I guess I had better leave the light on for trick or treater's this year ....wonderful work on this.. I am always impressed at the smooth modulations of skin tones you achieve..I know that to you it might seem trivial but I know it is not easily achieved.

Hey Caesar, my husband loves her pumpkins lol great job

Caesar- this really makes me want to go to a Halloween party! Nice work capturing that elusive something that is allure.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Very beautiful illustration. Love the use of the pumpkins...lol

What a beautiful and creative painting! Very cheeky, and skillfully done. :0)

Sure hope she knocks on my door this halloween...HAHA...great painting !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thank You, dear Geoff! Actually she's not a friend of mine though so I cannot give her Your address ... LOL

Dear Gary, I must say that airbrush is particularly effective to modulate tones and colors. You only have ro see them, something harder and harder with age I guess. thank you!

Some otherhusband would appreciate them removed instead, dear Pat. LOL Thank You!

It looks like I learned some letter of the body language alphabet then, dear Fashmir. Glad to have pleased Your expert eye. Thank You!

Thank You, dear Evilrobot! Pumpkin bra is aimed at not scaring some pure and candid soul here in this main gallery.

Differently from my usually time limited approch, this was an idea which deserved to be elaborated a litle more, down to details in my opinion, dear Copespeak, so I enjoyed using the airbrush and pencil. thank You!

Dear Steve, she would knock You down, I'm afraid. She looks supernatural and I'm not sure mortals would stand her too long ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Looks good Caesar. I think this may be the girl you painted a while back who was the star of that medieval fantasy TV series The Seeker? Anyway, I would think that if we were seeing her right breast coming forward like that I would think we might she her right shoulder peeking around a little as well, being that they're connected. I think the idea of the pumpkin cups are very funny and if when she turns I see the candles burning in those jack-o-lanterns, I'll be like a moth to a flame and spontaneously combust.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream