ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Urgent help please - how to transfer picture from Artrage 2 to powerpoint

Urgent help please - how to transfer picture from Artrage 2 to powerpoint

Hello, I would really appreciate some help in basic instruction please. I'm arty not techy and have a deadline at work which is why I'm panicking a bit.

I have the Bamboo pen, artrage 2 CTL-470K-EN and am creating images that need to be transferred onto powerpoint but each time I try and import or export on powerpoint the message is a small box with an X at the top right that wont allow me to see the image.

Sorry for the description as I said, not techy.

Would love to hear from anyone that can help.

Thank you

I've never used power point, but the first thing that comes to mind, whenever I hear "transfer", is how are you saving the images? If you're saving them with file > save, they are being saved as .ptg files, which are ArtRage native files, and can't be read by power point. Try using file> export file instead, and save them as .png images (keep a backup of your .ptg files though, too. You may need them to make changes to the originals in the future).
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Red face Export your images

Someonesane is correct. You should EXPORT your images. I can't say for sure Powerpoint works with PNG images but it absolutely works with JPG images. Then, as in all Office files choose Insert>Picture>from file.