ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Intrusion in Greens

Intrusion in Greens

changing my format size to stretch out the composition in a more horizontal way..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Intrusion in Greens.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	400.8 KB 
ID:	70816  

I still see your latest like games. This one reminds me of "Go" in color using different shapes and colors for the pieces. Old geezers playing in the park perhaps.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ok your move..!.... LOL... thanks DAkey been awhile since you stopped by but seems you have been checking up on me... thanks

By stretching Your format You gave the impression of the green forcing the room for its insertion. Just liking grass and roots breaking through ruins and concrete ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    By stretching Your format You gave the impression of the green forcing the room for its insertion. Just liking grass and roots breaking through ruins and concrete ...
    ah Caesar you seem to always grasp the intention of my works.. thanks

Seeing new things here

When I looked at this today I suddenly got the feeling of little villages amongst the green fields. The sort of fly over view. Honestly, I think there is even a little lake there!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    When I looked at this today I suddenly got the feeling of little villages amongst the green fields. The sort of fly over view. Honestly, I think there is even a little lake there!
    LOL.....very cool Marilyn Anne...I was visualizing this in a manner that you described also... a sort of fly over view..