ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween Everyone!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Hi all I wanted to share my halloween painting with you guys ....It's after the Classic The Creature from the Black Lagoon. I call this painting the one that didn't get away...! Hope you all like it and again I hope this finds everyone Healthy and Happy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl and creature in swamp copy 2 150dpi.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	222.8 KB 
ID:	70725

WOW! A masterpiece! I love the composition and the colors!
    //
    Stefano Fiore - Rome/Italy (Misterpaint)
    // Tablet Wacom Intuos 4 Medium- XP SP3
    // My Portfolio: http://www.stefanofiorearte.com
    // 3D Art Gallery for all artists (my web project) http://www.grifioartgallery.com

A stunner. It vaguely reminds me of the style of Milo Manara, even if You didn't evidently use watercolors.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice to see you Cartuneman and thats a brilliant painting
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hey missed you cartuneman, and what a great painting

hey Cartuneman..so good to hear from you again... great Halloween gift to us...love the colors and motes of light and great creature...!

misterpaint thank you for the nice comment sir I went to your sight and you are a master of the digital world of art. I am honored to have my work catch your eye. Thank you again for liking this piece.

Caesar How are you my friend?! Long time since we last spoke. Thank you so very much for the nice comment. it was a fun piece to paint. Sorry if i haven't been around.....but Life as always wins out over my hobbies and painting is but a hobby lol So how have you been?

coops Ms. Coops I looked at some of your most recent works the geisha pic is so lovely. You are a master of the art rage tools yourself. Thank you for the comment.

pat1940 Pat, thanks for liking my Halloween pic. and Sorry I haven't been around.....I'll try to appear more often.....it is coming to the end of summer so i won't be working as much lol so maybe I'll be around more. Hope you've been well? I checked out your work and all I got to say is your talent is exploding! with each and every painting![/QUOTE]

gxhpainter thank you sir glad you like it! the Creature was one of my all time fav's of the monster sect of scary movies. he just never seemed to get the bathing beauty lol so I wanted to show what it may feel like to have succeeded. hope it scared ya lol

I'm well enough and substantially back to ordinary life and stress, dear friend, and I'm moved by Your most warm reply. I wish you all the best and keep admiring very much Your "hobby" very professional outcomes.
    I have little time too for this kinda hobby, so I started recently a living gallery of studies to learn from different masters and styles I like (it's one page back I guess). You may possibly see it pop up each now and then on the waves of this gallery surfacing from the depths of this powerful ocean of collective artpieces .
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

wow Caesar I checked out the art on your thread.... Fantastic work!....Glad to hear all is well with you. I'm doing ok had been ill for a while but am bouncing back. Work is driving us crazy....they have layed a bunch of people off and now want the rest of us to do the jobs of three to four people. Other than that I'm grate lol....I'm on Vay-kay for a few days so I'm going to try and paint a bit. have a great day sir!

Interesting choice of colors and values. Never thought of the menacing monstrosity of the swamps as being pastel pinks. . . not that there's anything wrong with that. . .<ahem>

So it comes to mind as being the representation of the dream of the lovely girl in her feminine bedroom, dreaming of a guy who is not polished who she is interested in. . . and must tame and figure out how to teach him table manners, get him a steady job, confine him to not carousing and drinking and fighting, get him to do the dishes, etc. You go girlfriend! Civilize that hombre!

Nice one Cartuneman!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream