ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Interlude at 1 am

Interlude at 1 am

taking it easy for awhile.. but just had to play a bit hope you enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Interlude at 1am.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	472.2 KB 
ID:	70713  

Somewhat different, but still a very appealing painting
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Well Gary I really like this one, I like the simplicity of it and how the white stripes seem to bring a shine to the painting.
    Geoff

Gary, wondered where you went to, this one is like looking thru shutters on a window, well done

Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    Somewhat different, but still a very appealing painting
    thanks steve, I appreciate it and glad you found this appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Well Gary I really like this one, I like the simplicity of it and how the white stripes seem to bring a shine to the painting.
    Geoff
    geoff , glad you like it's simple design qualities and embossed shine in parts.

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, wondered where you went to, this one is like looking thru shutters on a window, well done
    Hey Pat, yep I have been taking a little down time from painting, which I do from time to time to allow time to rethink and reinvigorize my work.. just doing a lot of reading on my kindle and stopping by the forum .. you have been very busy and producing some very fine work..

You're having lunch here, I guess. I can't say why, but this painting makes me feel some sort of appetite, even here at +1 time. I like it very much, especially how You used yellow.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    You're having lunch here, I guess. I can't say why, but this painting makes me feel some sort of appetite, even here at +1 time. I like it very much, especially how You used yellow.
    LOL dear Caesar...now you are making me hungry...I think good are should feed all the senses ! Yes?