ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Island of the Wind - Music for painting

Island of the Wind - Music for painting

Hi,
    I was for a while inactive here, so hope everyone is well. I took some break from the visual arts but couldn't get far away though. Just a small escapade, that results in music experiments for paintings.
    I painted this street scene live in the town Chania in the Island Crete on June 2012 using ArtRage on my iPad. So it isn't quite new. That's what is new, is the music track. Hope you like it folks
    Last edited by Strandy; 11-27-2012 at 01:18 AM. Reason: video removed

Hi. Strandy. Very nice. Cool man cool If my memory is any good Stavros is the name of God ??

The talent of the folks who make up the Art Rage community is always amazing to me. Thank you for sharing both your artist and musical talent with us.

Thanks for liking this one :) Here is the painting without any noise, just for looking at...

@eighty+
    Nah, I don't think so... It was just a store with local plants products, but also with wines and famous Cretan thyme honey. The Greek word ΚΑΡΠΟΣ means the fruit of the trees, vines, of the fields but also praises, which are presented to God as a thank offering so you are not far from the right meaning.

Spectacular painting! So clever on an iPad!

Hi Strandy Great painting with beautiful music

Thanks copespeak and pat :)

I used it as a postcard for the best friends already. You paint on iPad, then you send it to the print shop with your greetings. They print it on the post card format, give stamp to it and send on the postal way to the people, you wish. You need only to pay online. Pretty much social use of iPad :)