ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Tuscan Village Street

Tuscan Village Street

Oil and Knife, ref internet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tucson Village Street.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	70662  
    Last edited by pat1940; 10-12-2012 at 05:34 AM.

hi Pat is that Hitler ?? allways wondered where he was

It looks like an old Mexican village and You harmonized pretty well this wonderful painting.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Charming!

I wish I had a set of notecards with all these wonderful scenes on them. Recently I have to say I have gotten very good 5/7 soft cover books from Shutterfly. The color was so like the color I see at home. I have done two books of thirty paintings and I am so pleased with them both. I got extra copies for close friends and family and the cost is quite reasonable. Thought you might like this information. Good job Pat. PS . I had them done on a totally white background with one painting on each page. In order to accomplish this I had to upload paintings to Shutterfly and then call them on the phone 1 888 225 7159 and tell them what I wanted as the books they have online for you to choose did not meet the requirements of simplicity that I wanted to have.

Really love this painting. Great job!
    See ArtRage2.5 and 3.0 Studio Pro Tutorials:
    http://www.youtube.com/JudithTramayne
    or
    https://www.artrage.com/artragebasic.html

Children's Book - The Wonderful World of Wunks
    Written, illustrated, animated and narrated by Judith Tramayne

Nice job Pat you are so good at these.
    Geoff

I like this village painting, nicely done with a wonderful mix of colors
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I have only been to France, but this scene of Tuscany reminds me of some of the small villages I had seen in France. You get better and better each time.

Thankyou all for your kind comments, so very glad you like it and I always appreciate you taking the time to comment
    Marilyn, thanks for the site, checked it out, I have been printing my painting out for quite some time and putting them in albums, I bet your friends and family are so happy
    with your paintings I always enjoy viewing your work, someday when I have time I am going to categorize them, thats when I take a break from AR lol

Glad to hear that you are printing them out

I had trouble finding the best way for me to do that but happy to say that I found something that worked for me. My family has been so supportive . I have been following your lovely paintings for awhile. They grow in charm all the time!