ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alice sketching

Alice sketching

Imaginary. Just a test in three steps. Just pencil and WC. Far from completion or a full procedure set-up, but still an interesting excercise.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alice in wonderland.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	341.6 KB 
ID:	70495  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, thanks for sharing this, really like it and I wish that I had your talent for drawing, very nice work

Interesting post Caesar, nice to follow the steps.
    Geoff

Very interesting...thanks
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

wow wonderful work i like very much your style it is unique
    Visit my website here

Thank You, dear Pat! Drawing is somehow like composing visual melodies. It takes a lot to grasp enough notes and rythms, and an almost endless time looking for satisfactory improvements, as well as speedy and effective ways to make Your imaginary visions come true well enough, alas.

I tested so many different approaches that I still don't have one, dear Geoff. LOL Thank You!

Thank you, dear Steve. Another option would have been to insert a tonal sketch too and proceed as the method called grisaille. Maybe next time.

I tend to draw fast, directly from the idea I've got in mind, without any complex procedure, construction, perspective lines and rules, dear Sabena. It's a risky way to keep proportions and find the right tones, a little like walking on a rope without a safety net. Thank You!

as always a great drawing, looking forward to the finish

This is great Cesare and thanks for sharing the process
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I would thank all authors and mythologies worldwide giving life to amazing characters, stories and tales and really helping inspiration also for visual creations. Thank You, dear Jean!

Dear Katie, just one of the possible few steps processes. Not enough for getting a professional quality illustration and far from the marvels of our great Nickillus, but still an amusing game to play for fixing conceptually a character. Thank You!

Alice in?

Way cool my friend. BUT where is Wonderland? Alice is in lala land? hehe
    AND where is your submission for Dec 1st Issue? huuuummmm? hehe it would be nice to have one from you. "your best ever painting" with Artrage.
    I am also doing a 3d human interactive art story, by whom is a surprise and with a few one painting per artist show by anyone interested too.
    Sea ya Later my friend.