ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Playing with demo

Playing with demo

Hi all, just trying out the demo of AR3 to see if I want to buy it. So far it is defiantly on my to buy list. This piece was a B&W piece done in a different program, but colored in AR.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	marker test 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	70473

Reminds me of the old prismacolor markers I used to use.

A side question, what are the rules for posting pics with nudity ? I have a watercolor trial I did but has naked breasts.

Put it into the 'After 9 O'Clock' Section. Lovely work, will look forward to more... :0)

That's a style I'm sure my two boys would love!
    I appreciate it too, since I like to draw since ever and admired several comics authors who showed to be really outstanding artists as well, either in my opinion and, often enough, for their general consideration and broad international success.
    Personally I don't see anything either scary (or hot) to move it in the After 9 Section, especially while with many lugubrious, violent or cynical characters, movies and cartoons so trendy in these days and popular among kids and teen-agers too.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks for the comments guys. As to him telling me about the after 9 section, he didn't mean for this piece I asked where to put another one I did that contains nudity.

Fantastic and great grafiti i like very much your style

See in art project http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...3-Graffiti-Art
    Last edited by sabena; 10-05-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    Visit my website here