ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Congratulations Rage staff for getting on Steam!

Congratulations Rage staff for getting on Steam!

I'm sure this will boost Artrage's profile enormously.
    Is there any way to tie our existing licenses to Steam?

Anyway, well done, that's brilliant.

Best Regards

Thanks, it has been quite a ride so far!

At the moment you can't register your product on Steam. We're looking in to that but there are a huge number of serials we would need to transfer so it's going to take some time to get it all sorted out.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    Thanks, it has been quite a ride so far!

At the moment you can't register your product on Steam. We're looking in to that but there are a huge number of serials we would need to transfer so it's going to take some time to get it all sorted out.
    Let me add my congratulations. This is brilliant news, I think. Let me also add my name to the list of those interested in Steam activation of already existing serials. As Steam is my primary software provider, being able to tie my ArtRage software into the platform would be enormously welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Law View Post
    Let me add my congratulations. This is brilliant news, I think. Let me also add my name to the list of those interested in Steam activation of already existing serials. As Steam is my primary software provider, being able to tie my ArtRage software into the platform would be enormously welcome.
    Heh.

I saw it on Steam and came here and paid more money for it. I'd never get anything done art-wise if I had Steam (and all those games) available to me. But I am sure I am in the minority

Tim

Just saw it on Steam. Way to go guys, Steam is awesome and I think you will grow up in popularity, as Steam's community is huge and holds a lot of creative people!