ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Lagging

Lagging

Hello everyone,

I recently slightly updated my Bamboo tablet to a Pen and Touch. It now seems to lag when I am painting, say airbrush, by a couple of seconds. My system is a Windows 7 and the computer itself doesn't seem to be complaining? My old tablet, a Bamboo Fun didn't have any lag problems. The touch control is off. Any ideas as to why this is happening and how to fix it would be gratefully received

Thanks,
    Ali
    "My art always looks better after a nip of Jack Daniels"

P.S. I checked 'realtime stylus' is checked in preferences and I haven't changed anything anywhere myself.

Ali

The first thing I'd recommend doing is downloading the latest drivers for your new tablet from www.wacom.com

Then, uninstall your current drivers via your Windows control panel ( under Programs and features ), restart your computer and install the new drivers you downloaded.

If this doesn't help, try turning off realtime stylus and turning on wintab. It will depend on your system configuration as to which is the best tablet input method.

I hope this helps! If you still have problems, let me know.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    The first thing I'd recommend doing is downloading the latest drivers for your new tablet from www.wacom.com

Then, uninstall your current drivers via your Windows control panel ( under Programs and features ), restart your computer and install the new drivers you downloaded.

If this doesn't help, try turning off realtime stylus and turning on wintab. It will depend on your system configuration as to which is the best tablet input method.

I hope this helps! If you still have problems, let me know.
    Thanks, Dave. I have already uninstalled everything and reinstalled but I will try the wintab and see if that improves matters

Ali