ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dubstep Lion

Dubstep Lion

So I just got Artrage Studio Pro and today was the first day I really got to sit down (Well I actually stand most of the time but still) and play with it. So I cranked up some "old" Dubstep and started messing around and this is what came out. I don't normally paint in this sort of "abstract" style I guess you could say, but this was just for fun. This was also the first time using my new Cintiq 12WX too, so it was interesting getting use to that as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lion Port.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	175.9 KB 
ID:	70429  

I can see the lion and the rest of the savannah in this magnificent artistic intrepretation. Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is so interesting, I see the lion and monkey, I like this a lot, welcome to AR cant wait to see more

One of those paintings that makes you want to stay a while, to take in all the elements it contains within.
    Geoff

Well thank you all for the kind words! I was starting to think that no one liked it

Welcome to the forum!
    Very interesting your abstract and you will see that the fun with AR is only just begun
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant