ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: New Music Video

New Music Video

I used to have a video studio during the VHS era. Invested some bucks in high end video editing equipment and made some bucks. Made several movies but, mostly weddings and parties. Then everyone got a camcorder and sounded the death knell of my video business. I made great videos but, then uncle John and aunt sue had a camera and they would do it. I saw a lot of these videos. They all had one thing in common: They sucked. Boring and lost your attention after 1 minute. Shaky and just plain BAD, no imagination at all. I have gotten back into making videos again. The software and fast speeds of modern computers have made it so you can produce some pretty impressive videos now.

I made a 1 min video incorporating my Artrage paintings, my acrylic paintings to promote my artsite.
    Having fun again with videos........... you can see it at this link. Headphones recommended and it is in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSjKyH44N0k

Appreciate your feedback................Thanks.................... Tony Jazz..........artrager

Very clever. I particularly liked the one with the hands and the clock. Maybe the finish is a trifle long, but, good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyjazz View Post
    I used to have a video studio during the VHS era. Invested some bucks in high end video editing equipment and made some bucks. Made several movies but, mostly weddings and parties. Then everyone got a camcorder and sounded the death knell of my video business. I made great videos but, then uncle John and aunt sue had a camera and they would do it. I saw a lot of these videos. They all had one thing in common: They sucked. Boring and lost your attention after 1 minute. Shaky and just plain BAD, no imagination at all. I have gotten back into making videos again. The software and fast speeds of modern computers have made it so you can produce some pretty impressive videos now.

I made a 1 min video incorporating my Artrage paintings, my acrylic paintings to promote my artsite.
    Having fun again with videos........... you can see it at this link. Headphones recommended and it is in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSjKyH44N0k

Appreciate your feedback................Thanks.................... Tony Jazz..........artrager

Really nice job you've done but too bad there're just under hundred of views on that video. Here's my suggestions - make the title of video very catchy. Think about it. The title is the key to many thousands of views. This is how you can build up your fans. Check this silly video which got over millions of views http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmlR5eG9zP4