ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: question

question

I have an Epson workforce 320 printer..I've printed out some of my paintings..just to experiment..on plain cheap paper and well they aren't right. Any suggestions on which type of paper, and settings etc i should use to get a better quality print?

Top pic is what i see on my computer..bottom pic is a scan of one i printed...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fle dble.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	70349
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Calibrate your computer screen. I bought a Spyder4Pro because I had such a mismatch and I get fabulous prints now. It's worth the investment. I bought it on eBay and it came from Israel!

Moosie, they will not turn out on just paper, you can print on Hp or Kodak photo paper, I use gloss and they turn out really good, I have a Canon MG8120B Printer and quite happy with it, hope this helps