ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honestly! I think I have to uninstall artrage.....

Honestly! I think I have to uninstall artrage.....

cos i spend far too much time at it

Name:  mountain 300.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  45.7 KB
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

A fun painting! is that a snow ball I see precariously balanced on a ridge?
    If I were marooned on a desert island, please air drop me a copy of Artrage 5.0! (Plus a laptop and solar panel)

Don't do it!!! Don't uninstall! Keep spending time in AR and watch- JUST WATCH your skills unfold and grow. Keep it up.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Don't do it!!! Don't uninstall! we all begin the same way. Try and try and you are good
    Visit my website here

I say arn't you the girl who lived at the north Pole

C'mon, with all that snow lasting so many months where You leave, how can you ever think to unistall this playground for having cheap and abundant fun and leave us all without Your fantastic humor? Wait, there's not an AR package for us to install a Moosie till now ...
    Anyway I'd stay far enough from such incumbent mountain looking as if may fall on us.LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice mountains I guess you must have been visiting the rockies.
    You certainly cannot un install Artrage , where else will you find such harmless fun and anyway we would miss you.
    You obviously did not read the small print when you first started with Artrage, you see to uninstall you have to have the consensus of the members.
    Geoff

lolol Artrage was the reason i gave away my laptop and bought this all in one pc with 23 inch screen, so that i could see what i was painting now if i could turn my mouse into a stylus or something I had more control over, I'd be a happy camper lol.

eighty..yep thats me lol..i lived in Yukon and Eastern Arctic for about 35 years.(which might explain why i paint mountains n snow lol)...moved 2200 miles south about 5 years ago to the flatlands of Saskatchewan..and I'm still in Canada.

I have learned so much here, from so many extremely talented folks...and some of you even have a sense of humour
    Thank you
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Yes next you need a wacom tablet and you will be all set.
    Geoff

And five minutes after you uninstall it, you will be installing it right back. Don't you know this is an addiction??? And it looks like you have discovered a technique that has some interesting results. How could you ever give up on all that????? hee hee.

Plus, haven't you noticed, as much time as you spend on Art Rage, it seems as if it is only minutes. So with convoluted reasoning, if it only feels like a few minutes, have you really spent too much time on it???
    Last edited by Bobbi; 09-27-2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: adding another thought