ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: untitled

untitled

its just..pink ..lol

Name:  sept 19 desert.60.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  26.3 KB
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

May I sugest you add a moon walker, LOL.well done. Best wishes Jo

I like this Moosie, the colors are very nice, does remind me of another planet

I like it kind of reminds one of Colorado with the reddish colour .
    Geoff

Lots of good stuff going on with this, really like it...looks as if it should be the desert at dusk
    "My art always looks better after a nip of Jack Daniels"

Thank you
    It is the desert at dusk.
    Before my husband passed to the great desert in the sky, we took every available opportunity to go south, down through the Dakotas, across Wyoming to Nevada and Arizona and california. We both loved the desert and had planned to retire there. The colours of the landscape are fantabulous, the pinks, purples, reds, oranges,rusts, and its always changing depending on the time of day and weather. Travelling through the Badlands of South Dakota was almost a 'religious' experience lol..at Pinnacle Point it felt like you were on top of the world..almost 360 degree view ..I didn't want to leave.
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

I live in England and haven't seen a desert first hand. This obviously has huge sentimental value to you, how wonderful to be able to capture it in the way you have.

Ali
    "My art always looks better after a nip of Jack Daniels"