ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sci-Fi Scene

1. Cool Sci-Fi Scene

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bases2b.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	70179

A Sci-fi Scene...arsp 3.5......
    ArtRage and M O U S E

Love your 'alien sky' and I know how difficult it is to paint with a mouse.

3. Quote Originally Posted by tinzo View Post
    Love your 'alien sky' and I know how difficult it is to paint with a mouse.
    Yep...for now...just mouse...i got a tablet and i will use it soon...
    ArtRage and M O U S E

Very good, love a bit of Sci-Fi art

I think the sky in the top left needs a little something...perhaps a striking 'anomaly' (as they say in Star Trek) with lots of colour and light...just a thought

very good but....
    composition feel little empty, You should put something on left side maybe sun or moon
    also this piece could use some foreground right now got only middle and back
    if You paint something in front on left side You could do two in one
    take look on some works of SF master
    and keep painting, I hope You got tablet fast

Cool

hats off using a mouse that would be hard ..the piece is great but i feel the tones need adjusting in certain spots and i would bring out more colour, the opacity of some objects is too much i really would have went for darkness on them buildings instead if you take into account the light levels and clouds..i don't find too much drama with the composition myself as my eyes focus on the ship and planet more the anything else and that is good however you could have improved the distancing on those buildings with their placements i.e some come forward more or they go back more and become smaller to give you that distancing aspect..well done though i do like it i get that all spacey feeling looking at it but i would keep working on it some more it's great

I like the general composition, but I think the scene could pop out better if the colors were stronger or deeper... A good effort, nonetheless!

I agree with suffolkgal--but i dont think its a sky thing--i think you have a wonderful matte painting there--consider putting something in the foreground--darker more detailed --but this is very cool.